Is to provide support and coordination of services for our Cowlitz Indian Tribal Members. Our desire is to advance the Enrollment Department's mission, vision, and values by providing efficient, proficient, and effective member services.
Services & Programs:
- Photo Tribal ID Cards: Tribal members may request a tribal ID in person or by mail. To have a tribal ID mailed to you please email a clear straight forward headshot picture of yourself along with your current mailing address to Enrollment@cowlitz.org
- LIHEAP Applications: Low-income Washington State families can request a Low-Income Housing Energy Assistance Application. Proof of your income and a copy of your current utility bill is required. Please contact the Enrollment office at 360-577-8140 option 3 to request an application. (Washington State Residents Only)
- GWE: All GWE payments now go through FSA TPA, you can log in to your account at Cowlitz.macrim.net If you are having issues logging in to the macrim site please contact FSA TPA directly at 844-969-8777 press 2 to be routed to an agent. FSA TPA hours are 8:00am to 5:30pm EST.
- Elder Vests: Tribal members who are 60 years of age or older can receive one free Elder Vest. If you are an elder and have not received your Elder Vest, please contact the enrollment office at 360-577-8140 option 3 so we can mail you an Elder Vest Application.
- Burial/Funeral Assistance: Members are eligible to receive up to $4000 for burial assistance for themselves or a spouse. Applications can be requested by contacting the Enrollment Department at 360-577-8140 option 3 or by clicking the link below and printing and mailing the application to:
- Cowlitz Indian Tribe
PO Box 2547 Longview, WA 98632
- Funeral Assistance Application-PDF
- Cowlitz Indian Tribe
- STOWW: Emergency Food Assistance Program administers food vouchers for tribal members who live in a rural area in the state of Washington and are low-income. To see if you qualify, please contact the enrollment department at 360-577-8140 option 3 (Washington State Residents in a Rural Area Only)
- Tribal Member Contact Information: The Tribal enrollment office is responsible for keeping our members contact information up to date. Members can update their contact information by phone (360-577-8140 press option 3), email (Enrollment@cowlitz.org), and by our web site please click on the Begin Your update below.