Enrollment Committee Volunteers
ENROLLMENT COMMITTEE MEMBER (VOLUNTEER)
The Enrollment Committee is seeking to fill two (2) volunteer positions to review enrollment eligibility as set forth in the Cowlitz Indian Tribe’s Constitution.
Duties of the Committee
- Review applications and required documents presented by the Enrollment Officer to determine enrollment eligibility
- Review other correspondence/issues presented by the Enrollment Officer to forward to Tribal Council for action
- Must be an enrolled member of the Cowlitz Indian Tribe in good standing
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Must be able to travel to Longview for the meetings
As this is a volunteer position the Committee Member is entitled to receive a small stipend for attending a scheduled meeting.
Please submit a summary of why you are interested in volunteering on the Enrollment Committee as well as qualifications (resume).
Nancy Osborne, HR Director
P.O. Box 2547