Cowlitz Tribal Enrollment Department
Goal: Our goal within the Enrollment Department is to provide support and coordinating services for the Cowlitz Tribal Members. We desire to advance the department's mission, vision, and values by providing excellent, timely, and efficient member services.
Services & Programs:
- Tribal Member services: Email blasts are sent out through the member email@example.com email (NOT CTMS), and we are responsible to direct all responses, questions or concerns to the correct departments if we are not able to assist. We keep all members who have requested email correspondence correct email’s up to date.
- ID Cards for members and employees: Each member is able to request a Tribal ID Card. Tribal ID's can be mailed to you if you are not able to pick it up on-site. Please email a clear headshot to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- GWE: All GWE payments go through FSA TPA you can login to your account at cowlitz.macrim.net.
- LIHEAP: Washington State low-income families can request Low Income Housing Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP) applications. Proof of income and a copy of your utility bill is required. (Washington State Residents Only).
- Update Contact Information: The Enrollment Department ensures that all tribal members can update their contact information and receive timely information and updates from Cowlitz Tribal Departments
- Elder Vests: Once each member turns the age 60, they qualify to receive ONE free Elder Vest upon request. Please call Enrollment @ 360-577-8140 or email email@example.com
- Develop and maintains database with up-to-date member information: All mailouts from the tribal offices are coordinated through the Enrollment department. Our duty is to keep all members information as up to date as possible. All updates can be submitted through the portal on the website or by contacting the Enrollment Department.
- Funeral payment assistance: Members are eligible to receive up to $4000 for burial assistance for themselves or a spouse. This can be requested by contacting the Enrollment department by either the family/coordinator or the funeral home of service.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Have questions about the program?
For Enrollment eligibility questions and Enrollment application requests, please contact the Enrollment Department.
1055 9th Ave, Longview, WA 98632 Catherine Raphael Enrollment Officer Phone: (360) 575-3310 Hours: Monday to Friday 8am-12pm and 1pm-5pmContact