Cowlitz Indian Tribe Health Clinic
The goal of the Cowlitz Indian Tribal Health Clinic is to provide a Holistic Approach to Health Care that promotes Disease Prevention, Treatment, and Education.
If you are interested in becoming a patient and/or need more information about the programs below, please contact us at:
(360) 575-8275 or 1-800-301-3461 (WA only)
Fax: 360-575-1948 (Medical Reception & Registration)
Fax: 360-575-1950 (Medical Records only)
Our office location is: 1044 11th Ave, Longview, WA 98632
The mailing address is: PO Box 2429 in Longview, WA 98632
Medical Clinic (Longview only)
- Physical Examinations
- Family Planning
- Well Child Exams
- Chronic Disease Supervision
- Limited Lab Services
- Medication Management
- Nutrition Counseling
- Diabetes Screening & Management
- Health Education
- Women’ s Health
Mental Health (Longview & Vancouver)
- Individual Counseling
- Crisis Counseling
- Marriage Counseling and Couples Therapy
- Grief Counseling
- Psychological Evaluations
- Medication Management
- Youth Services
- Positive Indian Parenting Classes
Our office location is: 922 Fir St, Longview, WA 98632
The mailing address is: PO Box 2429, Longview, WA 98632
Our office location and mailing address is: 7700 NE 26th Ave, Vancouver, WA 98665
Patient Benefits Counseling
- Assist In The Application Process For Healthcare Coverage Through The WA Health Plan Finder
- Assist In The Application Process For Benefits Through Washington Connections
- Help The Under-Insured Apply For Co-Pay And Co-Insurance Assistance
- Help Medicare Eligible Patients Access Additional Coverage And Shop Prescription Drug Plans
- Help Patients And Clients Access Community Resources
- Provide Assistance With Social Security Applications (By Provider Referral Only)
Located in the Longview Medical Clinic and available by appointment only in Vancouver.
Stephanie Moyers, Medical Reception & Patient Benefits Supervisor
Kara Brentano, Patient Benefits Tribal Assistor
Who Qualifies for Services at the Cowlitz Indian Tribal Health Clinic?
- Any enrolled American Indian / Alaskan Native (AI/AN) of a Federally Recognized Tribe.
- Any direct lineal descendant of a federally recognized AI/AN (Parent MUST be enrolled).
- Any state recognized Native American or First Nations Tribal Member with a billable insurance.
- Dependents/Spouse of an Enrolled Cowlitz Tribal Member with a billable insurance.
- Tribal Employee, their dependents, and/or their spouse with a billable insurance.
What Information will I need to provide when applying for services through the Cowlitz Indian Tribe Health Clinic?
- Driver’s License, State ID Card, or Social Security Card
- Proof of residency: Phone bill, electric bill, rental agreement, student enrollment, etc.
- Tribal Identification
- Birth Certificate and Parent's Tribal Identification (if registering as direct descendent)
- Primary Health Insurance Card: Medicare, Medicaid, Regence, Premera, First Choice, etc.
- Proof of application to State for alternate resources or denial letter from state (this applies to you if you are a Cowlitz Member or any other American Indian / Alaskan Native and do not have health insurance of any type). Tribal Assistors are available to support patients with this process.
- Completed Health Services New Patient Packet (see below).
If you are a registered Cowlitz Tribal Member, please see the Contract Health Services page for information specific to additional benefits that you may qualify for.
If you are interested in becoming a patient or client please complete the Health Services New Patient Packet below and submit it to the Patient Benefits Counseling office at the Longview medical clinic to determine your eligibility for services: