Cowlitz Indian Tribe Health Clinic
The goal of the Cowlitz Indian Tribal Health Clinic is to provide a Holistic Approach to Health Care that promotes Disease Prevention, Treatment, and Education.
If you are interested in becoming a patient and/or need more information about the programs below, please contact us at:
(360) 575-8275 or 1-800-301-3461 (WA only)
Our office location is: 1044 11th Ave, Longview, WA 98632
The mailing address is: PO Box 2429 in Longview, WA 98632
- Health Assessment
- Family Planning
- Well Child Exams
- Chronic Disease Supervision
- Limited Lab Services
- Medication Management
- Nutrition Counseling
- Diabetes Screening
- Women’ s Health
- Individual Counseling
- Crisis Counseling
- Grief Counseling
- Psychological Evaluations
- Medication Management
Tribal Benefits Counselor
- Assist all eligible tribal members’ access and obtain benefits, such as: social security, veteran’s benefits, medicaid, prescription drug programs, community options program entry system (COPES), & social service programs.
Service coverage areas for this program:
Lewis, Cowlitz, King, Pierce, Thurston, Clark, & Skamania
Tribal Health Educator
- Educate, assist, & support individuals with newly diagnosed or pre-existing diabetes.
- Provide services in relation to prevention, intervention and cessation of tobacco misuse.
For more information on services, please contact:
Tribal Health Educator - Maggie Miller
Who Qualifies for Services at the Cowlitz Indian Tribal Health Clinic?
- Any enrolled American Indian / Alaskan Native (AI/AN) of a Federally Recognized Tribe.
- Any direct lineal descendant of a federally recognized AI/AN.
- Any state recognized Native American with a billable insurance.
- Dependents/Spouse of an Enrolled Cowlitz Tribal Member with a billable insurance.
- Tribal Employee, their dependents, and/or their spouse with a billable insurance.
What Information will I need to provide when applying for services through the Cowlitz Indian Tribe Health Clinic?
- Birth Certificate
- Driver’s License, State ID Card, or Social Security Card
- Proof of residency: Phone bill, electric bill, rental agreement, student enrollment, etc.
- Tribal Identification
- Primary Health Insurance Card: Medicare, Medicaid, Regence, Premara, First Choice, etc.
- Proof of application to State for alternate resources or denial letter from state (this applies to you if you are a Cowlitz Member or any other American Indian / Alaskan Native and do not have insurance of any type). Benefits Counselor available for assistance.
- Notice of Privacy Practice (signed and returned with application).